Incidents – The Incidents tab, which is accessible only to Pro Plan users, shows a log of all alerts.
Details – Certain details are recorded about each Incident:
- ID Number – Each Incident is given a unique number.
- Opened on – The time and date that the alarm occurred.
- Status – Current status of the Incident:
1. Open – The device or sensor is currently in alarm. If the alert that generated the alarm has been deleted, the Incident will need to be closed manually.
2. Acknowledged – A user logged in and manually acknowledged the incident.
3. Resolved – The device or sensor has returned to normal; the incident self-corrected.
4. Closed – A user logged in and manually closed the incident.
- Incident Details – Displays the name of the alert that created the Incident.
- Source – Displays the ID number and name of the device from which the alert originated. The ID number is also an active link to the device.
- Acknowledge – Users can log in and acknowledge an alert. If the acknowledge box was selected in alert frequency settings, clicking the acknowledge link will prevent the specific alert from generating any subsequent notifications, until the Incident is resolved or closed.
- Events - Click on the row of any incident to show the events. Events include: notifications that were sent out, acknowledgements, comments and status change.
- Notes – Add notes relevant to incident, or corrective actions.
- Close Incident – Checking this box and clicking Save, will close the incident. The alert status will change to Normal; if the alert has been disabled, the alert status will stay Disabled. If subsequent sensor measurements are out of range, a new incident will be created.
- Grouping – Incidents can be viewed in groups according to their statuses using the links near the top of the page.
- Bulk Actions – Multiple Incidents can be acknowledged or closed simultaneously using the bulk actions drop down.