This will remove any changes made. A factory reset should only be used if all other attempts to access the Gateway’s web GUI have failed. Performing a factory reset will restore the Gateway to its initial factory settings with DHCP configuration.
1. Plug the Ethernet Gateway into a power source using the provided AC adapter.
2. Locate the pinhole on the underside of the Gateway. You'll need a pin or paper clip in order to access the reset button.
3. Press and hold the reset button for 20 seconds then release. There will be no visual indication of a reset.
4. Wait 90 seconds to allow the device to reboot before connecting to a PC if you are looking to use Static IP configuration.
5. If you are using Static IP configuration, go to the web GUI 10.99.99.1 and you will notice all factory settings have been restored to the factory defaults.