Performing a factory reset will restore the device to it's initial factory settings. This will remove any changes made by the user, including alarm and notification settings. It will also reset the credentials needed to access developer mode settings. A factory reset should only be used if all other attempts to access the devices interface have failed.
Steps to Reset WiFi Device:
- Plug the WiFi device into a power source using the provided A/C adapter.
- Locate the pinhole on the underside of the device. You'll need a pin or paper clip in order to access the reset button.
- Press and hold the reset button for 15 seconds then release. There will be no visual indication of a reset.
- Wait 60 seconds to allow the device to reboot before connecting to a PC.
- Upon accessing the interface via 10.99.99.1, you will notice all factory settings have been restored.